Simple stages to achieve this.
- Stage 1 – Make a horizontal parting just above the nape of the neck and with a clip secure the rest of your hair out of the way. Take the first of your 6″ wefts and secure this on the hair line clipping the centre clip first then extending the sides of the extension and securing the side clips.
- Stage 2 – Let down your hair and as in stage one make another horizontal parting a little further up your head. Taking your second 6″ weft, secure in the same way as stage 1.
- Stage 3 & 4 – Repeat this process firstly with your 7″ weft a little further up your head and then further up again with your 9″ weft.
- Stage 5 – Your final process to getting your full head of flowing hair. This is using the four 1.5″ wefts. These are attached to the side of your head to frame your face. You will need to put a horizontal parting on the side of your head in the best place you think and attach the wefts.
The extensions do not have to be same colour as your own hair. If you want to be a little more daring add a colour to the sides perhaps a red to stand out from the crowd or if you have naturally dark hair use blond wefts for the highlighted look.
It is important to look after your extensions in the same way as to wash your own hair. This should be done after 3-4 wears. Brush first to get any tangles out; using a spray conditioner is a good solution here to stubborn knots. Slightly wet hair and shampoo, stroking the hair downwards away from the weft and avoiding twisting and vigorous rubbing. After thorough rinsing apply a conditioner and leave in for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. It is recommended to comb the hair while still wet and using a large tooth comb. The extension can be left to air dry or dried with a hairdryer or even set in rollers for next use.
If you are very conservative and prefer a dress that does not expose much of your upper body, then there is a perfect match for you, the Elan double shoulder convertible dress with a slightly smaller neck region provides a good opportunity for those willing to dress in Elan Clothing; while conserving their social status a chance to experience the creativity behind Elan International fashion and design at work in their own bodies. This is a fantastic choice for married women with children who like to maintain a certain degree of respect. The dress is also available in a variety of colors hence giving you an opportunity to select your perfect match.
The other available types of Elan Convertible Dress that include the one shoulder dress as well as the others with two shoulders but extended neck region are ideal for the younger ladies. These are very good attires to wear on a date or a group party. Elan Clothing line is well designed to ensure that no one ever says that nothing is for them in a particular category of clothing. It is the business of Elan International to make sure that for each and every design variety is available; in other words, this is known as customer needs focus, that is achieved by meeting the needs of your customers.
Despite the unimaginable success in the business of selling Elan Clothing, Elan International sells its line of clothes at very affordable rates. This is almost unbelievable taking into consideration the custom design products made by the company. For instance, the Elan Convertible Dress is available for as little as $25.00, one of the lowest prices you will ever buy a dress leave alone the design. Many women tend to shy away from such classically designed clothes with a thought of price in mind, the funny thing is, they fear without finding out. In fact a good number of the company’s clothing are available at this price range and the only thing you need to do is to visit the website and see for yourself.
Finally the clothing is of fantastic quality and this makes them durable. The material used to make the Elan Convertible Dress, is authentic and this can be proved through the several reviews done on the dress. This has helped Elan International continue building on its already well-recognized brand worldwide across the entire product line of Elan Clothing.
These days, high fashion denims and designer jeans are probably the most stunning – and expensive – pieces in the wardrobe. When buying the perfect pair of jeans, one must keep several things in mind. Design, style, cut, fabric, colors, pattern and cost – there is a lot to think of. The fit is no less important since different people have different problem areas when it comes to wearing jeans. Typically, the waist, thigh, hip and crotch areas are the most problematic.
Although the buyer tries to find a pair of jeans that requires no alterations at all, most people find that even the best pair of jeans needs some amount of alteration. Sometimes, all that the jeans needs is hemming. Often, the alteration work may be more elaborate in scope, making it necessary to approach a talented and skilled tailor who excels in jean alterations. A great pair of jeans can add oodles of appeal while a sloppy pair can make one look frumpy and tubby. Hence the need to identify a tailor who excels in this kind of work.
Some of the most important points that must be kept in mind while altering jeans include:
- Hemming must not do away with any of the important details. It must not destroy the cut of the leg either, as in the case of a bootcut where hemming could reduce the size of the bootcut. Since the original hem of the jeans have a slight wave, many people prefer to keep the original hem. This could cost a little more but prevents the jeans from looking as if they were altered.
- In many cases, the waist may need to be taken in to ensure the perfect fit. When tucking the waist in, it is necessary to factor in the hips and the crotch area. A good tailor knows just how much to take in and how to work around the problem areas so as to ensure superb fit and great comfort.
When altering jeans, it is necessary to consider the type of fabric. Some fabrics shrink a little after they have been washed, others may sag a little and some may remain just the same. An experienced tailor can offer the right guidance and steer you away from making mistakes.